Our community aims to be a positive space on the internet. We want to help Warriors like yourself step outside of your comfort zone at your pace. By being a part of this community, you will get
- A supportive group of friends.
- Encouragement in pushed to meet your goals
- Quests aimed at helping you to step outside your comfort zone
- A group of like minded people to motivate you to reach higher.
- Fun and friendly environment when you need a pick me up
Warriors are people who have decided to take control of their lives. Too many of us feel helpless in this confusing world that we live in. Here at AMA, we have decided to stop being afraid of the uncertainty of life and instead face it head on.
Warriors perform weekly quests that they find will push them to getting used to being uncomfortable.
Warriors get weekly quests which are emailed to them on Fridays. You will receive the quests when you join the alliance. Quests from the previous week will be then posted in the forums to allow new Warriors to take part.
Quests fall into certain categories.
- Adventure – These usually involve you going somewhere or to something.
- Creative – These usually require to try creating something new for the first time.
- Community – These require you to give back to your community in some way.
- Alliance – These are mandatory and sometimes group quests
- Developmental ($) – These are aimed at issues in our lives which need attention.
- Personal ($) – These revolve around emotions and mental blocks.
The whole point of joining the alliance is to grow as a person and these quests will help you do this.
The aim of this community is to be a positive space. This means that all alliance members must follow some rules.
- Always offer constructive feedback
- Bullying of any kind will result in first the Verbal Combat arena and then action determined by the administration.
- Do not bring anyone down for their ideas, even the ones you do not agree with. Instead engage in positive debate in the Verbal Combat arena. Resorting to personal attacks means that you do not have a strong argument.
- Personal attacks are not acceptable form of communication
- Resolve conflict with personal communication. If that does not resolve the issue you may ask for a moderator to mediate in the Verbal Combat arena.
- Respect each other first before anything else.
- Every person who comments on our community IS a person. Do not sink into the Self Spiral and forget that.